Custom online lessons are aimed at improving the safety of the student in his use of the Spanish language. The lessons are tailored to the specific needs of each student and are developed in Spanish, although in very specific cases we can also speak English with the student.
Our methodology is based on the conversation and the specific exercises. We will work four important areas: listening, speaking, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. After each lesson the teacher will send an email to the student with a brief analysis of the meeting and tasks to reinforce the topics that were in the lesson.
How do I start?
Start your lessons is very easy.
- Please contact the formulario de contacto and let us know your level and objectives
- We’ll get back to you to schedule your test class
- After you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect and start the class in the time and date scheduled
The benefits of online lessons
- You work with a private tutor with high availability, what allows you to combine classes with their activities.
- You Save all costs of travel
- You can receive the class in the place that best fits your needs: at home, at work, in a hotel, at a café…
- You can learn, improve or update your spanish classes will help you to any of these cases.
- The teacher can help you for a specific situation you may need to take: a job interview, a business meeting, a review, a trip, etc.
How to pay the lessons
After book one or several lessons, the system will take you to a calendar, where you will select the first class. After a “RESERVA AHORA” button (Book now), press and will take you to page of the shopping cart. Click “FINALIZAR COMPRA” (Checkout) and enter the Paypal secure payment page, from where you will be able to make the payment with any credit card or with your Paypal account.
Política de cancelaciones
The student may cancel a scheduled lesson if you do within a period of less than 24 hours. Any lesson canceled with 24 hours in advance can be reprogramd, usually within a maximum period of four weeks.
If the student does not attend class after 15 minutes from the time of initiation, it was considered that the lesson has expired. This class is not reprogrammable.
The packages of classes acquired expire, but the student has a period of 4 months to make one of them.
There are no refunds once you have scheduled the first lesson of a package.
If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at http://spanishconversationclub.com/contact/
¿Cómo me conecto con el profesor?
In SCC we use two tools: Skype and Hangouts.
Skype is a free service of voice and video communication that requires that the student application installed on your computer. You can do it from this link
If the student prefers to use Hangouts You will need a Gmail account, from which you can use this video conferencing system. You do not need to install additional software.
The student must also create a user account to communicate with the teacher. Communications can be carried out using a computer with camera and microphone or with an advanced mobile phone or a tablet.
Some recommendations for the communication with the professor is fluid during the class:
- Use the latest version of Skype
- To use a headset that disappear noise interference
- Adjust the light to the camera return a clear image of the pupil
- Turn off all programs on the computer that are not being used, which will improve performance.
- If you can connect with Ethernet cable, communication will be more stable and smooth.